Glow in the Dark paint adds another level of functionality to this previously ordinary step stool!
- #0 liner brush
- fine/small round brush
- wooden step stool
- large flat brush
If your surface is slick, lightly sand it and wipe off before painting to help paint adhere better.
- Paint all surfaces with large flat brush using Slate Gray.
- Using small flat brush paint trim of step stool in True Blue.
- Paint star using small round brush in Primary Yellow. Trace a circular object (I used small disc) then paint it with small round brush using Bright Orange and True Red. Use black with liner brush to outline stars.
- Use small round brush to paint numbers in Purple Rain and outline in black. Draw circle and use True Blue and Green apple for the planet, then outline in black as well.
- After placing Stencil (or tracing stickers) use Primary Yellow to paint the letters. Again trace small circular object and paint it using Purple Rain. Highlight the planet with white.
- Draw rocket with pencil. Paint (with small brush) rocket Zinc, True Red, Black and Bright Orange. After all surfaces are done and completely dry add a coat of glo product to whatever you would like.