Light bulb ornaments, made with Americana® Gloss Enamels™, are a fun and easy Christmas craft project.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- rubbing alcohol
- light bulbs
- decorative ribbon
- Americana Gloss Enamels Basic Glass Brush Set
Wipe all the light bulbs with rubbing alcohol before painting.
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Paint the light bulb in Foliage Green.
- Paint the light bulb in Lavender.
- Paint the light bulb in Citron Green.
- With the handle end of a paintbrush, add rows of Baby Pink dots to the Citron Green light bulb. Add a teardrop or balloon shape in each long row, extending from the row of dots, as well as a dot between the longer rows of dots. (See photo for placement.)
- Paint three teardrop shapes in the round near the metal part of the Lavender light bulb in Royal Fuchsia. Add three dots extending from the teardrop shapes. Paint a simple flower shape between each one, with three dots extending from that shape as well. (See photo for placement.)
- Paint rows of four Calypso Blue dots on the Foliage Green light bulb. Paint a simple teardrop shape extending from those dots and three more dots extending from that shape. (See photo for placement.)
- Cut and tie a decorative ribbon to each.