This cake stand takes center stage on a party table with added color and decoupaged rose detailing.
- water container
- paper towels
- rubbing alcohol
- E6000 glue
- 3/4" flat brush
- cosmetic sponge
- rose floral scrapbook paper
- clear glass plate
- Use a paper towel and rubbing alcohol to clean the glass vase.
- Use a cosmetic sponge to apply two coats of Pink Frost Gloss to the glass vase and to the outer rim area of the glass plate.
- Measure the center area of the glass plate and cut the rose print scrapbook paper to size with scissors. Use a 3/4" flat brush to apply a coat of Crystal Craft Twinkles to the scrapbook paper.
- Use a 3/4" flat brush to apply the scrapbook paper to the bottom of the plate with Dishwasher-Safe Decou-Page.
- Use E6000 adhesive to adhere the plate to the vase.