Brighten up any workspace with a message board in scorching combos of Americana® Acrylics and Americana® Neons.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- painter's tape
- 3/4" flat brush
- corkboard/dry erase board
Allow to dry between steps.
- Use painter’s tape to create chevron stripes by making Vs in the size you want.
- Use a 3/4” flat brush to basecoat the chevron shapes Bright Yellow. Rinse the brush and let it dry completely with tape on.
- Use a 3/4" flat brush and Scorching Yellow to paint over the Bright Yellow chevrons. Rinse the brush and remove tape. Let dry completely.
- Place painter’s tape all around the inside of the frame.
- Use the same brush and basecoat the outer frame True Blue. Rinse the brush and let dry completely.
- Use the same brush; load with Electric Blue; and paint over True Blue.