Makeover your end table into a Mediterranean-ine
- 2" chip brush
- large palette knife
- 2 inch paint brush
- Ensure that the end table is clean and dust free.
- Using a soft-bristled brush, basecoat the top of the end table with Chalky Finish in Lace.
- Using a chip brush and a dry brushing technique, add vintage effects to the top of the end table with Chalky Finish in Vintage.
- Allow basecoat to fully dry.
- Apply Americana Decor Texture Stencil to the top of the end table. Secure with tape. Using a palette knife and gentle pressure, swipe the Americana Decor Texture in Meadow Green across the top of the stencil openings. Once complete, carefully remove the stencil and relocate.