There's nothing old-fashioned about this vintage frame in subdued Americana® Acrylic colors.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 1/2" flat brush
- hand-sander or sandpaper
- square wooden frame
- Paint the frame Light Buttermilk with the 1/2" flat brush.
- Paint over Light Buttermilk with a layer of Dark Chocolate using the 1/2" flat brush.
- Mix one part Bahama Blue with one part White Wash. Dry-brush the mixture over the dry Dark Chocolate layer, wiping excess paint off the 1/2" flat brush before applying. (Leave some areas with Dark Chocolate showing through.)
- Dry-brush Light Buttermilk over the Bahama Blue/White Wash mixture in random areas of the frame with the 1/2" flat brush.
- When everything is dry, use the sander or sandpaper to remove paint from the edges and corners and sand lightly over the entire frame. (It's all right if you remove a little paint along the way.)
- Seal the frame with DuraClear Matte Varnish.
- When completely dry, print off suitable quotation with computer font of your choice, sized so it is viewable in frame window. Center quote in frame window and reassemble frame.