Bring vintage to a whole new level by adding a new color but letting the old silver show through.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- #10 flat brush
- vintage salt and pepper shakers
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Clean shakers with a damp paper towel and remove lids.
- Use #10 flat brush to base coat the shakers with White Birch. Repeat as desired. Rinse brush. Let dry completely.
- Use sandpaper to distress as little or as much as you want. Wipe clean with a damp paper towel.
- Screw lids back on and follow label instructions for baking times.