Take a side table from thrift store to high fashion with DecoArt® Suede™ .
- stylus or pencil
- small round brush
- tracing & transfer paper
- clean cloth
- medium brush
- flea market or thrift store find
- Wipe the table clean with a cloth.
- Use a medium brush to paint the top in Lace. Use a medium brush to paint the sides and legs in Charcoal. Let dry and add a second coat to the top and legs. Let dry .
- Use the provided pattern to transfer the eyes to the table. (Refer to photo for placement.)
- Use a small round brush to paint the eyes in Charcoal.
- Optional- Add tassels to the tops of all four legs.