Fix up your old outdoor furniture using Americana Decor Curb Appeal paint.
- flat brush
- wooden chair
- flower pot
- If needed, sand the surface before painting. This rocker had some areas that needed repair, so an outdoor adhesive was used.
- Using a flat brush, begin by painting the wood trim in Victorian Yellow.
- Next, apply it to the seat and backing. Be sure to get into all of the visible spaces.
- To give an added pop of color, paint some flower pots in your favorite colors.
- Paint your flower pots in Nantucket Grey and Mid-Century Orange. If desired, add any fun patterns or designs you would like.